Courtesy of Ben! (Read his post for the explanation, and to know what to do to join in.)
Eleven facts about Ttony:
1. Cradle Catholic
3. Really pedantic when he can be bothered
4. Loves 1930s and 40s comedians
5. Educated by Sisters of St Paul and De La Salle Brothers
6. Altar boy from 1st Communion (age 6)
7. Lived in Spain for some years
8. Married to somebody who tolerates my enthusiasms
9. Not sure about Distributism but Chesterton got pretty well everything pretty well right (especially regarding food and drink)
10. I don't have to understand to believe
11. Wishes there was more time
1. What inspired the title of your blog?
Fantasy: in my wildest dreams I imagine living in the sort of place that has its own muniment room: it's a touchstone of everything the perfect house would comprise
Why should people read your blog?
It might help pass the time?
What is your personal favourite post on your blog?
I still haven't written it. It's the one which concisely and wittily pulls together all of the problems of the day and resplves them with a single (great) flourish.
What has been the most popular (most viewed) post on your blog?
A very recent one on Apologetics. My previous best had about 650 hits: this one has had four times as many already.
Which post on your blog has attracted most comments?
The first in a trilogy about the Church in E&W post-VII.
What other hobbies or interests (beyond blogging) are you prepared to admit to?
Photography, oenology (very enthusiastic amateur), liturgical history
What are your hopes for the new pontificate?
That this Pope is as holy and good as the last
Where is your favourite place of pilgrimage, and why?
St Peter's, particularly since visiting the Scavi and being within a couple of feet of his bones
Who is your favourite spiritual author, and why?
I don't know if it's quite what you mean, but Frank Sheed.
Which of these questions did you fid it most difficult to answer?
The one about my hopes for the Pontificate: I think I learned from Pope Benedict's pontificate that it wasn't really about me, and that learning to find and occupy my place within the Church is part of my vocation
Are you now, or have you ever been, a member of the Communist Party?
Good Lord, no!
Between Ben and Ches nearly everybody I would have tagged has been tagged, but not yet Dorothy or Shane. So over to them.