12 February 2012

Mac's Meme

.
Mac has decided on a meme: which three books (apart from the Bible, Missal, Breviary, Simple Prayer Book etc and Shakespeare) should she have on her Kindle.

(A Kindle is an electronic pretend book, by the way. I have books.)

"You post the rules and a link back to the person who tagged you. You also tell them that they've been tagged on their own blog, rather than just hoping they'll discover it for themselves. Then you decide what three books are essential reading for anyone with a Kindle. Reasons would be good, but not essential. Then you tag five people."

The books she should have on it are:

 - the complete OED;
 - the complete Dickens;
 - the complete P G Wodehouse.

At least that's what I think!

Over to Dorothy, Ben, Richard, and the Left Footer for their views. 

(Yes, I know it said five: "God's scorn for all men governing" etc)

5 comments:

Mulier Fortis said...

I might take up your suggestion re: Wodehouse, but as for Dickens, never! I loathe Dickens. And Conan Doyle.

Mike Cliffson said...

Wot appens if yer BREAK THE CHAIN?

Dorothy B said...

Done, after a fashion ...

Ben Trovato said...

I think it's unfair to suggest Wodehouse before tagging me...

Will put my thinking hat on.

Ben Trovato said...

OK, done... (and I tagged the right number of people!)