12 May 2009

Retreat For Young Catholic Adults

.
I don't know how young "young Catholic adults" are, but I guess they are much younger than me.

In spite of the fact that I don't like the fact that everything, from the Daily Telegraph to Radio 2 is aimed at the young these days, I have been asked to advertise a retreat for them..

The retreat will take place at Douai Abbey during the weekend of the 18-20 September 2009. Young Catholic Adults was founded in February 2004 at Oxford in the UK. It is a national lay movement that actively engages in rebuilding the Church and restoring all things in Christ. YCA are loyal to the Magisterium and faithful to John Paul II's teaching with regard to Ecclesia Dei (1988). In 2007 YCA joined the international Juventutem Federation http://www.juventutem.org/pages/en/home.php
I could make a point about learning how to link using a tag, or of putting two spaces after a full stop, but what do I know?

No comments: