26 November 2008

New laptop

.
I know it's only a year since I bought the last one, but I needed a new one for various reasons, and a 2 GHz processor and 4 GHz of memory for (5p) less than £400 sounded too good to be true. It isn't.
.
But I remember when I bought my first PC fifteen years ago that as soon as you plugged it in and turned it on it started to work. I'll stop soon after two hours tonight, but this is still miles off being fully loaded and nasty-proofed.
.
And I'd hate to see someone try this who didn't have a clue what they were doing.

1 comment:

the mother of this lot said...

That would be me, then. What'a a GHz? Is it related to an MB? Don't answer - I won't understand anyway.

I only checked in to see if I was late for the prayer group by Manchester time.

Seeing as I'm not, and without looking it up on Google, do you know what piisimma means? If it ever came up in O' Level Latin, I've forgotten.